Similarly, Lartan guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
Owner: Lartan Comunicaciones S.L
NIF / CIF: B43733203
Fiscal Address: Calle Francesc Macià 12, 08720, Vilafranca del Penedès (Barcelona, Spain)
In the processing of your personal data, Lartan will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: Consent will always be required for the processing of your personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which you will be previously informed with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Holder will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes that are requested.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment.
Lartan will inform you of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and eliminate those inactive records.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. You should know that Lartan takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of its users’ data by third parties.
Obtaining Personal Data
Browsing through https://lartaneventos.es it is not necessary to provide personal data, except in the following cases:
- By contacting us through contact forms or by sending an email
- When making a comment on an article or page
Lartan informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Object to the treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from Lartan, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time can contact Lartan and request information about the data that you have stored and how you have obtained them, request their rectification, request the portability of your personal data, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of these data in the files of Lartan Eventos.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition, you have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with valid proof in law such as a photocopy of the D.N.I. / ID or the equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of Processing of Personal Data
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by Lartan is different according to the information capture system:
- Contact forms: Lartan Eventos requests personal data, which may include: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website in order to answer your questions.
For example, Lartan uses this data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your data. personal matters, questions regarding the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other query you may have that is not subject to the conditions of the website or the contract.
There are other purposes for which Lartan processes your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website
- To manage social media networks. Lartan has a presence on social media. If you become a follower on Lartan’s social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these sites:
Lartan Eventos will treat your personal data in order to correctly manage its presence on the social network, inform you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case will Lartan use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Personal Data Security
To protect your personal data, Lartan takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of it.
Content from Other Websites
The pages of this website may contain content from other websites (for example, videos and images). Part of the content of lartaneventos.es comes from Pexels.com and Unsplash.com, following the proper use of images and videos so that it does not infringe their proper use stipulated in the terms and conditions of use section.
Lartan Eventos ensures that no images or videos have been used or will be used for the purpose of sale or to suggest appropriation. Neither for the purpose of a possible use in a pornographic, defamatory or misleading context, or in any other way that could be considered fraudulent or illegal. At no time is the use of these images and videos insinuated as an appropriation or endorsement of the brand.
Pexels and Unsplash grant an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive and free-to-use license to download, copy, modify, distribute and execute, even for commercial purposes without attributing to the photographer / owner (https://pexels.com/terms-of- service; unsplash.com/terms
Recipients of Personal Data
- Google Analytics: is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). You will find more information at: https://analytics.google.com
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help Lartan Group analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States
When browsing lartaneventos.es, non-identifying data may be collected, which may include the IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
Lartan uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to collect demographic information.
Accuracy and Veracity of Personal Data
You undertake that the data provided to Lartan Group are correct, complete, exact and current, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As a user of the website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to the site, exonerating Lartan from any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and Consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition, you have to send an email to email@example.com along with the proof valid in law such as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or the equivalent.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that Lartan is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.